- Successful Graduation of PredictAbles PhD students!
Congratulations to all of our PhD students who successfully defended their thesis in the last weeks!more…
- Final Workshop in Paris
The Marie Skłodowska-Curie ITN PREDICTABLE reaches its final stage. We are going to have our final workshop held in Paris from January 30th — February 1st 2019.
- PredictAble works together with Haskins Laboratories
- Summer School III
PredictAble goes Jyväskylä for the 3rd Summer School
We had a blast on this summer school, organized by the team of the University of Jyväskylä. Wonderful workshops, great lecturers providing interesting courses, informative posters and a nice laboratory tour! more…
- PredictAble at Boston University Conference on Language Development (BUCLD)
Three of the PredictAble ESRs were lucky to be accepted to the Annual Boston University Conference on Language Development (BUCLD) held from 3–5 Nov 2017 in Boston (US) were Nuria Sebastián Gallés (UPF) was an invited speaker! Her talk addressed the topic “Divide and conquer: The onset of bilingualism.”
- PredictAble at Fête de la science (Paris)
- Interview with Prof. Dr. Isabell Wartenburger
- PredictAble meets Ultrafest 2017
Dr. Aude Noiray, one of the supervisors from the PredictAble project who has been developing research using ultrasound imaging technique in the developmental domain organized the eighth edition of Ultrafest, from October 4th-6th, 2017 at University of Potsdam. more…